sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

Will be off and on for few days!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Will be off and on for few days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Well, yesterday we had a scare... my son was running temp from sunday night and suddenly monday morning he started to shake and later he had a febrile seizure... we had to run him to the ER, where he was kept for 4 hours in observation... then, when his temp came back to normal they sent him home.... evening too his temp was goin up and down... around monday night at 10:30 again his temp raised and he started to shake again... we had to give him sponge bath and ice pack for about 20-25 min and then it subsided... now his temp is in control.... the doctor's said that it was throat infection which started this... same as Beena's daughter Yuki... she was also suffering from fever from Friday.. and another friend's daughter who u must have seen in Beena's page... Doctor say that this all happened because of the poor air quality due to the fires which was there last week...

hope everything gets back to normal soon... pls pray for all the kids to recover soon..

so, depending up in his condition i will be available here.. both in the gallery and in the forum.... so pls forgive me if i dont respond promptly to u!!!

Hugs to all of u
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:52 pm

You just worry about him and we will be praying for you hun! Take Care! Let us know!! Hugs, Sarah
Back to top Go down
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:02 pm

I will be praying for you all babe! That is so scary when it happens with babies. Hope they are all better really soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
Margie28
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm so sorry what you're going through. I will certainly pray for you and all the babies.

Hugs,

Take care,
Back to top Go down
ladybug369
ladybug369

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 pm

So sorry to hear about all of you. I will praying for all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://theladybugpages.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be off and on for few days!!!   Will be off and on for few days!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Will be off and on for few days!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: