sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

Almost 2 antics!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Almost 2 antics! Empty
PostSubject: Almost 2 antics!   Almost 2 antics! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 am

I had to get a new refrigerator and it was delivered yesterday. I was babysitting Jaiden my 22 month old Granddaughter! Okay now the fun part, the guys arrived, I already had freezer unloaded and in a cooler so while they were unpacking new one I took the stuff out of the frig partof the old one! Or at least I tried, everything I took out and Jaiden could reach she put back in!!! Mad To say the least I was frustrated. We finally finished that and the new refrigerator was installed and they left. All I wanted to do was put the stuff back in the frig as quickly as possible and let it get really cold before I rearranged things! Yeah, that was not what Jaiden had on her list to do!!! What would probably have taken 10 mins took an HOUR. She kept opening and closing the door and moving things all over. Putting things in the pantry instead of the refrig! I think you can get the picture. G-Ma was ready for Jaiden to take a nap yesterday! OH BOY WAS SHE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Almost 2 antics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 antics!   Almost 2 antics! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 pm

hehehe!!

Don't you love how helpful they can be? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
Margie28
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Almost 2 antics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 antics!   Almost 2 antics! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Hehehe...it's the way she shows how much she cares and how she wanted to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost 2 antics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 2 antics!   Almost 2 antics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost 2 antics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: