sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

Where Is everyone?

Go down 
+2
anabellpepper
G-MA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:25 am

Okay this place is a Ghost Town! affraid We need to liven up the joint! I know everyone has been out there getting new ct and design positions! Let's hear about them! It's okay to brag, we're all friends here right? So you all know I Ct for Here of course and Kjoi, and newest is LatteDahDesigns. Tracy just became a member and she's a really great gal you will all like her. I'm still trying to sew the living room curtains that I started in May! LOL I never did get to summer clothes for Jaiden and summer (at least here in the north country) is 3/4 over! So ladies what's up with all of you! sunny
Back to top Go down
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

HI sweetie!! I just sent you an email. lol Things have been pretty busy around here.

Spent noon to 5 at the hospital for different appts yesterday. 1 was for me and the migraine I have had since the 17th. I am so thrilled because the doc has finally put me on a preventative medication. Up until now I have just been handed meds that you take after a migraine hits. Miserable to say the least.

The other appointment was to get my oldest a sports physical. She likes playing soccer. Had to get the physical and her sign up done before we leave on Friday. I was SO mad. The appt was at 3 pm. I showed up 15 minutes early and checked in. A friend of ours happened to have an appt at the same time, so she was in line right behind me, and we sat and visited while we waited. 15 minutes after our appt time, she finally got called back. The kids and I sat and sat and sat. Then the guy who checked us in happened to walk past and asked if I had checked in with the other desk, too. I gave him a blank look and said I didn't know I had needed to. So I went down and told them what had happened. They gave me a look like I was nuts and told me I didn't need to check in with them. So another 15 minutes go by and I go to the desk and ask how much longer we are going to have to wait. They check their computer thinking it is the other clinic that they share the hall with that is running behind. No. My appt was with them. They had marked us as a no show because of the whole screwed up check in that I started with. We FINALLY got seen a full hour after the appt time. And then I still had to go and get my meds from the pharmacy and pick up dinner and sign the girls up at the youth center for soccer. Needless to say I was TIRED last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Sounds like a rough day!
Back to top Go down
beena
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Don't even ask that question.. My daughter is teething (again).. this time it is the lower pre-molars... My god I have never seen her this cranky... the whole day she has been crying. Yesterday was her first day at the day care... She goes in and tells me b-bye... I cried like a baby after I came home...So has been a guilty couple of days for me
Back to top Go down
http://yukis-moms-blog.blogspot.com
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Sounds like Mommy has separation problems not baby! I wish I could offer a shoulder to cry on, too far away! Hold your chin up it will get easier! Hugs to you! sunny
Back to top Go down
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Oh Lisa, sounds like u had a rough day!!!

Me, just at home with my naughty little brat... who is making me go crazy because of his crankiness and being stubborn for everything. this is the worst phase of him until now... i fear for the future...

Other than that... just scrappin some layouts for the sites i am a CT and kind of trying to make a kit... long time since i gave away a freebie... so, working on that as well... and as usual my housework - cooking 3-4 times a day, cleaning, laundry etc etc.. Okay, thats it i guess... Beena, did i leave anything out???
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
beena
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 am

Jaya.. You forgot dancing to our kid's tunes...
Back to top Go down
http://yukis-moms-blog.blogspot.com
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:24 am

That's right Beena!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
Margie28
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Wow, you had so many things happening right now in your life!

Well, my dear friends, I'm no exception here with a lot of things happening.

I got migraine yesterday morning and I had to sit a whole hour and a half at a doc appointment. Well, after I got home I didn't want to cook in the warm kitchen. Thank goodness, hubby offered Subway sandwiches. He was tired and "cranky", but he was so sweet to get that sandwiches for lunch...LOL. After I took the medication I could finally come back to the pc after at least 4 hours and scrap a LO for the newest CT I'm on.

I got accepted at Dreamscape Designs, that's the newest CT I'm on. Let me think what else....I wanted to come here yesterday, but you guess.

I have scrapped one more LO for the kit I have from Utski scraps and it's time me to go upload it. As soon I'm finished I will share the links.

I missed giving love in the gallery lately. Is everything fine now wiht the gallery, Lisa. How are things going?

Thanks for reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladybug369
ladybug369

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:50 am

Sorry to hear how crazy life has been for everyone. No exception here!

I am a designer now at My Scrap Shop as well as here! That's why I have been MIA! A little overwhelming to say the least. I think I am going to let go of my ct positions for now. ( I am on 3)

Lisa, I'm sorry you are stilll having those headaches. Glad to know they finally gave you preventive meds. Dr. Appts are the worst! My kids play soccer too, so I know how crazy life gets with it.

Beena and Jaya, sorry about your little ones. Just wait untilthey are 17 and they know everything! I am jjust an idiot according to my oldest! Oh well, she'll get dumb too someday! Smile Hang in there.

Sarah, I know how it is to not get things done. I hate not getting my list accomplished! Who needs summer clothes anyway?

Well, I better scoot! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://theladybugpages.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Where Is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Is everyone?   Where Is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: