sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

How is everyone doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-15

How is everyone doing? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 am

Well there was no racing today, RAIN! What a bummer! How is everyone doing? I have busy with my Granddaughter! Boy is she a busy girl! Hope all of you are well and happy! sunny
Back to top Go down
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:09 am

Sarah, we were just sitting at home and having a good family time... We dont do that much these days.... I thought we needed to spend time together as a family and we did... You know i didn't touch PC until now today!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 am

Nice to have some family time! My daughter Jamie and Jaiden spent almost the whole day with us yesterday! It was so much fun, Jaiden helped Pops in the Garage and I have lots of great pictures!
Back to top Go down
Margie28
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am

Hi Sarah,

It was a quiet day yesterday and well today I take it a bit easy, because this morning I woke up with a terrible migraine headache and it's still giving me a hard time this morning.

I hope it may get better in hte evening so I can do some scrapping today.

Hubby promised to buy food for lunch, so I have cook day off too, which is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Oh, Margie! I hope you feel better soon! Take care Hun! No cooking I like that idea! for you
Back to top Go down
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Margie, hope u feel better soon!!! Take care dear!!!
As i always say, health comes first... then everything else!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi everyone. Things have been great hear. I am going to be wierd and say that we had a wonderful thunderstorm last night. It woke me up and I loved laying in the dark listening to it. Living where we do in cali, we don't have thunderstorms so it was a real treat to listen to. lol

We are taking off from here to go back to PA tomarrow. We will be back there until the 15th and then I will be back to my regularly schedualed mischief. See you all soon!! Hugs all
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
G-MA
Admin
Admin
G-MA

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:03 pm

We miss you! I agree I live with thunderstorms and I like the sound of them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing?   How is everyone doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: