sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

Just digi?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 pm

So are all you gals just digital scrappers or do any of you paper scrap or do hybrid stuff?

I started out as a paper scrapper 10 years ago when my oldest was just a little baby. My mother in law got me into it. I was a collector mostly for the first few years, but when my 2nd one was born in 2001 I really started scrapping a lot. And once we moved here to cali, I was totally sucked under with the availability of products in stores like Michaels, Beverleys and local scrapbooking stores. And then I got introduced to Close to my Heart stamps (the clear acrylics). I actually signed up as a consultant. I mostly do card workshops where the customers purchase the papers and what not and then I cut it all up and show them how to make sets of cards.

I started digi scrapping in 2004 or 2005. I wasn't using PSE at the time though, so I didn't do it a ton at first because trying to use stuff that wasn't a jpg or a pgn didn't work with my program. My hubby got me PSE for our anniversary, though, so I have quickly adapted.

I haven't really gotten into the hybrid scrapping yet. In part it is because my printer seems to go through ink SO fast. I can't justify the wasted ink in my head. And it is too inconvenient to go get stuff printed at Staples or wherever
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
jayaprem
Designer
Designer

Number of posts : 256

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 am

I am new scrapper (just a year old) so i dont know anything about paper scrapping... actually, i was searching for good scrapping suppy stores to start scrapping when i stumbled upon the scrapbookflair site... and i instantly got hooke to it.... and the concept undoing in the digi scrapping really works great for me..... 'cos i am a very big mess maker... i go thru several papers and elements before i figure out which one to use... and printing is soooo cool.... we get 12x12 for $3 at costco...

Hugs
Jaya
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraps-by-jayaprem.blogspot.com
ladybug369
ladybug369

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 11:08 am

wow! That is a really good price! We only have Sam's Club=I'll have to check them out! I too, started out paper scrapping, but mostly do digi right now. I really want to do some paper because I have so much stuff! It all needs to be organized right now!! That's reason I don't do anything with it at the time. Speaking of time, does anyone have any?!
Back to top Go down
http://theladybugpages.wordpress.com/
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 pm

lol Pam. I know exactly what you mean. Mostly now I just do digi since baby doesn't let me dig into paper that easily. I am hoping to get away tomarrow and make birthday cards. I need to get some sent out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com
Xaria

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:40 pm

I just digi. I do a little paper crafts for cards but it takes me a lot longer and I'm usually not as happy with the result
Back to top Go down
Margie28
Creative Team
Creative Team

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm

I started paperscrapping in 2002, but since last year I wanted to "switch" to digital scrapbooking until I bought Corel PSP X2 and well I definitely am a digital scrapper now...LOL. I so love the look when I create the Digital layouts and the fun I'm having with it is so great!

It's so as Jaya said, no mess and it's easy to work with the kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just digi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just digi?   Just digi? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just digi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: