sweetscrappindesign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sweetscrappindesign

Fun, games, challenges and much much more

Homesite homeLatest imagesgalleryRegisterLog in

Flyinf fools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anabellpepper
Admin
Admin
anabellpepper

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Flyinf fools Empty
PostSubject: Flyinf fools   Flyinf fools EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Don't know what we were thinking taking a red eye. Yikes. With the baby it was MISERABLE We didn't buy him a seat and the flights were BOOKED.

The first flight was 1 hour from San Luis Obispo to Las Vegas. It left late. It wasn't so bad except the baby squirmed and squirmed and squirmed. I felt bad for the lady who sat in front of us. For the most part I kept him from bumping her, but there were a few times little hands got away from me. The flight was smooth though otherwise and we landed, cruised into the terminal to discover there are only 20 minutes until our next plane takes off. We have to RACE across the Vegas airport from the A terminals to the C terminals and in the process we have to go through another security checkpoint. WHY do they force you to go through security when you have already processed in and are just changing planes??? What a PAIN IN THE ASS!! Make the plane by the skin of our teeth. Last people to board in fact. But before we board, they have to hastle us about the fact that we don't have a boarding pass for the baby being on my lap. But they aren't going to keep us off the plane since he is free anyways.

On the plane my hubby was stuck in between 2 people, a hubby and a wife, on the other side of the aisle. I was next to the aisle with the baby. The flight left at midnight and arrived in Pittsburg at 7:30 am. I didn't sleep a wink (keep in mind a 3 hour time change of course)

More to come later. keep tuned in. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.anabellpepper.blogspot.com

Flyinf fools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sweetscrappindesign :: Chatter Box! :: Just Chat-
Jump to: